Hallmark Floors Hardwood 101 | Education
Hallmark Floors Hardwood 101 | Created to educate the consumer about hardwood floors and Hallmark Floors’ wood products. Learn all about Hallmark Floors process in creating a one of a kind wood product, from construction to finish. Hallmarks Hardwood Floors have a variety of beautiful and innovative top quality collections to choose from, but it isn’t just our looks that you may find desirable. It is our superior craftsmanship and quality that has made us the fastest growing flooring manufacturer in the United States today.
Hallmark Floors Hardwood Flooring Collections, feature both Solid & Engineered options for your Home improvement project. Visit the below pages of our website, to learn more about each flooring collection we offer.
Organic 567 Engineered Hardwood Flooring
Alta Vista Hardwood Flooring
Moderno Hardwood Flooring
Heirloom Hardwood Flooring
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
5 steps you need to know before buying/installing your new Hallmark Floors:
1. Choose the right retailer and installer.
- Make sure they are in good standing with their community.
- Read their reviews.
- Get references.
- Check out their craftsmanship by asking for installation photos of their prior projects.
2. Be on site when your new floors arrive. Verify that they are the correct collection and color before they start the installation process.
3. Review our quick Installation Guide before they start the installation.
4. Read our Maintenance & Warranty guide. This guide explains how to maintain your new floors.
5. Register your floors with Hallmark and receive a FREE bottle of cleaner.
Hallmark Floors Hardwood 101 | Educational topics on finish, construction, quality, installation and more.
We design beautiful, fashionable floors for any life style.
Visit your local dealer to see for yourself why our floors are Simply Better.
Locate a local dealer, Hallmark Floors’ Dealers.