1. Choose the right retailer and installer.
- Make sure they are in good standing with their community.
- Read their reviews.
- Get references.
- Check out their craftsmanship by asking for installation photos of their prior projects.
2. Be on site when your new floors arrive. Verify that they are the correct collection and color before they start the installation process.
3. Review our Installation Guide for your flooring product before they start the installation.
4. Read our Maintenance & Warranty guide for your product. This guide explains how to maintain your new floors.
5. Register your floors with Hallmark Floors and receive a FREE bottle of cleaner.
6. Share your photos of your new floors once they are installed with us and receive a Amazon Gift Card.
Click here to locate Hallmark Floors’ Spotlight Dealer near you.
You will find the different wood educational categories in the sidebar to the right or if you are on a mobile phone, at the bottom below.