Watson’s Floor Coverings of San Carlos, CA completed this beautiful install using Hallmark Floors Ventura collection, “Boardwalk” color with the patented NuOil® finish. Engineered hardwood floors are a beautiful addition to any home. The Ventura Hardwood Floors collection is wonderfully handcrafted with a lightly wire brushed finish and is available in 7.5” width planks. “Boardwalk” is a perfect color choice with the white cabinets, stainless appliances and furnishings. For more features and benefits of the Ventura collection by Hallmark Floors click here.
Watson’s Floor Coverings of San Carlos
Click here to locate an authorized Hallmark Floors’ dealer near you.
Hallmark floor Spotlight Dealers are carefully selected based on years of experience in the flooring industry; business and professional standing with their Distributor and Community; and their commitment to quality and customer experience.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
5 steps you need to know before buying/installing your new Hallmark Floors:
1. Choose the right retailer and installer.
- Make sure they are in good standing with their community.
- Read their reviews.
- Get references.
- Check out their craftsmanship by asking for installation photos of their prior projects.
2. Be on site when your new floors arrive.
Verify that they are the correct collection and color before they start the installation process.
3. Review our quick Installation Guide before they start the installation.
4. Read our Maintenance & Warranty guide. This guide explains how to maintain your new floors.