Before purchasing your luxury vinyl floor here are 5 Things to Know
5 Things you need to know about luxury vinyl flooring before purchasing and installing your new floors.
- See Installation Instructions regarding approved subfloors for installation. Otherwise, you could experience telegraphing, adhesive release and peaking or gapping.
- Luxury vinyl is water resistant on the surface, but it may trap moisture
between subfloor and luxury vinyl.
- Check moisture levels subfloor first before beginning installation.
- * If moisture levels are above the guideline standards, use Hallmark ABC Surface Re-coating System.
Click here for more information about Hallmark ABC Surface Recoating System.
- Exposure to sunlight can cause expansion and contraction (excessive movement) of luxury vinyl.
- To avoid such movement use Hallmark 3 in a wet set application, in addition to controlling the environment. See installation instructions and Maintenance and Warranty brochure for environmental parameters.
- All Luxury vinyl scratches and is not covered under warranty.
- For excessive scratching or high traffic wear use Hallmark ABC Recoat System to restore the surface coating.
- Note: always test a small area before applying to the entire floor.
- Hallmark Floors only recommends the use of Hallmark Trueclean for maintaining its luxury vinyl floors.
- Other cleaners can leave a residue, hazing or incompatibility with the recoating process.
Hermosa Stone is 18″ x 18″ 3mm luxury vinyl tile suitable for any life style. Designed with Hallmark Floors with a Surface Guardian Pro UV coating containing ceramic additives & Micro Nanocontrol to create our most durable finish.
All of Hallmark Floors luxury vinyl products have Nanocontrol. Learn more about Nanocontrol, click here.
Locate a dealer who carries Hermosa Stone, click here.
5 Things you need to know about luxury vinyl flooring
5 Things you need to know about luxury vinyl flooring before you purchase your new luxury vinyl floors