Before purchasing your luxury vinyl floor here are 5 Things to Know
5 Things you need to know about luxury vinyl flooring before purchasing and installing your new floors.
- See Installation Instructions regarding approved subfloors for installation. Otherwise, you could experience telegraphing, adhesive release and peaking or gapping.
- Exposure to sunlight can cause expansion and contraction (excessive movement) of luxury vinyl.
- To avoid such movement use Hallmark 3 in a wet set application, in addition to controlling the environment. See installation instructions and Maintenance and Warranty brochure for environmental parameters.
- All Luxury vinyl scratches and is not covered under warranty.
- For excessive scratching or high traffic wear use Hallmark ABC Recoat System to restore the surface coating.
- Note: always test a small area before applying to the entire floor.
- Hallmark Floors only recommends the use of Hallmark Trueclean for maintaining its luxury vinyl floors.
- Other cleaners can leave a residue, hazing or incompatibility with the recoating process.