Enjoy your new Hallmark Floors for years to come and keep them looking great with our cleaning products. For best the price please visit your local Hallmark Floors retailer. Hallmark Floors maintenance products are also available for purchase on Amazon.com.
The cleaning products used will vary depending on the Finish of the floors. Hallmark Floors offers two finishes, each with their own specially formulated cleaners. NuOil® cleaner is for NuOil® finished floors, TrueClean® cleaner is for TrueMark® finishes and Luxury Vinyl lines. See below for more information.
General Maintenance information about your Hallmark Floors
View more information on General Maintenance Guidelines for all Hallmark Floors Collections:
These products are designed to clean and maintain Hallmark Floors Finishes
2. Do not use unauthorized maintenance products:
Such as oil soaps, paste wax, or other cleaners containing , lemon oil, citrus oils, Tung oils, ammonia, or cleaners containing silicone. Do not use two in one cleaners that contain acrylics or urethane polish to restore gloss. Use of these products invalidates the product warranty.
Keep nails well trimmed and paws free of dirt, gravel, grease, oil, and other staining agents. Wipe up pet urine and waste to prevent stain damage to wood.
4. Regular Maintenance Dust Removal:
Dust and allergens are easily removed with canister vacuum and soft brush attachment. Removal of dust and grit with regular vacuuming removes these abrasive agents for good long term performance of the floor. The brush should be replaced as needed to prevent scratching of the floor. Perform as needed (average in normal household is weekly) NOTE: Do not use treated commercial dust-mop or treated dust pads of any kind as they can contain petroleum based solvents that can leave a chemical residue on the floor.
5. Clean Up All Spills:
Spills can be cleaned up with a moistened, well wrung out soft cloth orsponge. Once the spill is removed, spray Hallmark Floors NuOil® Cleaner on clean, moist, towel to remove all remaining residue. All spills must be cleaned up immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
6. No Wet Mopping/Steam Cleaners:
Do not use string mops, sponge-mops or steam cleaners to clean a Hallmark Floors.
7. Unauthorized Maintenance Products:
Do not use two in one cleaners or polishes that may contain acrylics or urethane. These products will damage the finish and invalidate the factory warranty.
7. Dent/Scratch Prevention
Wood flooring is susceptible to dents and scratches. Cloth glides must be applied to chair and furniture legs. Double barrel coaster wheels should replace hard rubber or metal wheels.
NuOil® Natural Cleaner for NuOil® Hardwood Floors
NuOil® Natural Cleaner is a specially made quality cleaner designed with nourishing properties which cleans, then quickly closes the pores of your NuOil® hardwood floor to protect against dirt and penetration of liquids. All products are natural, organic and VOC free, leaving no film on top of the wood.
Floor Care & Maintenance:
Regular cleaning of your NuOil® hardwood floor is performed by vacuuming with a soft brush attachment on a canister vacuum. Routine maintenance and cleaning is done using NuOil® Natural Cleaner. NuOil® also available in Gallon Sizes.
- Always make sure your NuOil® hardwood floor has been vacuumed clean and free of dirt and debris before applying NuOil® Natural Cleaner.
- NuOil® Natural Cleaner should always be shaken well before using.
- Simply spray the NuOil® Natural Cleaner onto your oiled hardwood floor and clean in sections using a terry cloth boot mop.
- Allow the floor to dry for 15 — 20 minutes before walking on it.
- As needed, reapply NuOil® Natural Cleaner to help restore the richness and beauty of your oiled hardwood floor.
- Use NuOil® ReNu to refresh NuOil® finish every 4 months.
Collections that require NuOil®:
TrueClean® For Truemark® Polyurethane Wood Floors & LVT Floors
TrueClean is a specially formulated for the cleaning and care of Truemark Polyurethane wood floors and Surface Guardian Basic/Pro LVT floors. Designed to clean without leaving residue or film buildup. Leaves floors sanitary, reduces odors, cleans and potects wood and LVT floors.
Floor Care & Maintenance:
Regular cleaning of your TrueMark® hardwood floor is performed by vacuuming with a soft brush attachment on a canister vacuum. Routine maintenance and cleaning is done using TrueClean® Cleaner. TrueClean® also available in Gallon Sizes.
- Always make sure your Truemark® hardwood floor or Surface Guardian LVT floor has been vacuumed clean and free of dirt and debris before using TrueClean
- TrueClean should always be shaken well before using.
- Simply spray the TrueClean onto your floor surface and apply in sections using a terry cloth boot mop.
- Allow the floor to dry for 10—15 minutes before walking on it.