Hallmark ABC Surface Recoating System
As easy as A B C
Hallmark Prepare A
Hallmark Prepare A is a cleaning solution used to remove surface contamination including dirt, grease, wax and most maintenance products to prepare the surface for Hallmark B Bonding Agent.
Benefits: Aggressive Floor Cleaning, Easy to Apply, No buffing Required in most situations.
Hallmark Prime B
Hallmark Prime B is used to provide an optimal bonding surface between the existing finish and new finish to be applied.
Benefits: Can be used on scraped, beveled, wire brushed or wood grain embossed surface textures. Dust Free Application, Excellent bonding agent, no abrading in most cases, one day turnaround.
Hallmark Protect C
Hallmark Protect C is a 2 component water borne finish with superior durability and chemical resistance. Protect is ideal for both residential and high traffic commercial applications.
Benefits: Excellent durability, available in Matte, semi gloss and gloss, fast drying and curing, low odor and not uv sensitive, easy to apply and will not amber over time.
Hallmark ABC Surface Recoating System is available soon.
1. When to recoat your luxury vinyl
Under what circumstances would an ABC re-coat of a Hallmark Luxury Vinyl be necessary?
ABC can be used to eliminate surface abrasion, and excessive wear. A-Prepare will remove moderate surface debris.
Note: Once ABC is applied to Surface Guardian Pro – the effectiveness of TI0₂NanoControl Anti-Microbial will negate its effectiveness. Hallmark ABC ReCoat will provide an extra layer of wear protection and should be used to repair or enhance a floor where TI0₂NanoControl Anti-Microbial properties are not needed or desired. Surface Guardian Basic (Town & Country, Castle & Cottage) does not have anti-microbial capabilities.
2. The Hallmark ABC System
How does the Hallmark ABC ReCoat system work?
- Hallmark A/Prepare: Deep Clean is a cleaning solution used to remove surface contamination including dirt, grease, wax and most maintenance products. Will also chemically etch the surface to prepare the surface for Hallmark B.
- Hallmark B/Prime: Acts as a bonding Agent. Hallmark B/Prime is used to provide an optimal bonding surface between the existing finish and new finish to be applied.
- Hallmark C/Protect is a 2 component water bourn finish with superior durability and chemical resistance. Protect is ideal for both residential and high traffic commercial applications.
3. Luxury vinyl flooring
Can the ABC ReCoat system be used with any of the Hallmark Luxury Vinyl lines?
- Yes, the ABC ReCoat system may be used on all Hallmark Luxury Vinyl whether it be, scraped, beveled, wire brushed or wood grain embossed surface textures.
- It adds no environmental dust to the environment, creating an application with excellent bonding capabilities. The application of the ABC ReCoat system is usually a one day turnaround.
Does the ABC ReCoat system void my factory warranty?
- No, your Hallmark factory warranty for finish and structure are still intact. The ABC ReCoat system simply enhances the look and lifespan of your Hallmark Luxury Vinyl Floor.
Note: ABC ReCoat does not contain an anti-microbial additive.
Where can I buy the ABC ReCoat system?
- Hallmark Floors has a national distribution system to support local service. Hallmark Floors displaying dealers have access to ABC ReCoat from Hallmark distribution system.